Abstract submission deadline is 17 February 2020 -extended-
Notification of acceptance will be sent until 20 February 2020.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts can be Turkish or English.
- Congress registration is mandatory for Abstract Presenter.
- Every participant is allowed to participate with up to 2 abstracts as a presenter/main author.
If you have more than 2 presentations, the rest can be accepted as "e-poster only" presentation. Every additional e-poster should be paid separately.
- All submissions should include names, e-mail addresses and institutions for all authors.
- The abstract title should have no more than 20 words.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words in total.
- Abstracts for research papers should consist of aim, methods, results and conclusions.
- Abstracts for case reports should consist of introduction, case(s) and discussion.
- Abstracts for scientific reviews should be submitted as a short paragraph reflecting the content of the paper.
- Only research papers will be accepted as oral presentation.
- Please note that the Scientific Committee have the final decision on the presentation type.