"Challenging Novel Conditions: Unexpected Dilemmas in Family Practice"
Main topics are as follows:
- Low-tech more touch medicine vs remote consultations
- New needs of isolated patients
- Novel health needs of health care providers
- New relations of primary care with secondary and tertiary settings
- Special needs in special times
- Digital medicine
- Management of chronic conditions in isolation
- Dealing with new problems due to inactive life
- Effect of pandemic on home care
- Preventive care vs intensive care
- Research in isolation periods
- Contemporary methods in education
- Emerging consequences of health literacy in difficult times
Full program will be announced soon.